You Are Qualified for the Job

Hey folks! I am  back in the blogosphere. My recent travels  are over now. I  am actually back to work for over a week. I guess, I am still having a jetlag and at the moment I am not really feeling good with some colds and cough. I am quite tired right now but let me give you a quick update before I sign-off to dreamland.

Last August, I submitted an application for another job. This is quite a better job than what I am doing right now. I know and I believed I can do it since it is quite related to my degree and work experiences. As a banker and with a degree of  Bachelor of Science in Commerce majoring in Accounting, this job is really so easy compared to what I do before at the bank being a Branch Operation Assistant, in which I served as an Accountant at the branch I worked before.

Yesterday, I actually received  a letter saying that I am qualified for the job. This morning, I received  a call for an interview tomorrow. I hope and  pray that I will  get this job...in God's will..so help me Lord!

I am slowly off to bed now. I hope I feel better tomorrow  especially for the job interview.

Take care folks and until then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Discounts Shopping for Home Decors With Groupon Coupons!

Shopping in Kadewe Berlin

Groupon Goods Are Awesome Cheap!