Shopping in Kadewe Berlin

Anyone going to Berlin soon? Do you plan to go shopping when visiting there? Kadewe in Berlin is a good place. Kadewe which stands for "Kaufhaus des Westens", Department Store of the West in English, is the second largest department store in Europe; trumped only by Harrods in London. Speaking of Harrods, I also had the chance to visit this department store. I saw Princess Diana's Memorial inside this store. Don't you know that there are lots of security guards in both of these departments stores? I am just wondering if they are using metal detectors gold. I remember that experience inside Kadewe, where I was taking images of Gucci store. The security guard told me that it is not allowed to take pictures inside. Sorry guard, I already got some like what you see here. I am already contented with my DKNY leather boots and Dolce and Gabanna bag from Kadewe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Discounts Shopping for Home Decors With Groupon Coupons!

Groupon Goods Are Awesome Cheap!